Fall registration is now open!
This season (Fall 2018) we're using TeamSnap to manage our teams and registration.
To register, click the following link, or paste the link into your browser's address bar, then follow the instructions below.
1. On the screen shown below, click the "Sign up" link to create an account. (or, if you have a TeamSnap account from another sport, login to your account.)
Please create an account to continue, or login with your existing TeamSnap account if you've used TeamSnap for other sports. You may create an account in one parent/guardian's name or in your child's name. For consistency, we recommend that you create a TeamSnap account in the name of one parent or guardian, then add your athletes as New Participants (see below).
2. On the next screen, click "New Signup".
3. On the next screen, click "Add New Participant".
4. From there, you should be able to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration process.
A benefit of using TeamSnap is that for future registrations, the participant and parent information sections of the form will be pre-populated with your information, so this process should be easier going forward.
5. You will have both an online and offline (check) options for payment.
If you are paying by check, you do not need to select a payment method to complete registration. All of the information you have entered is saved as a registration in progress. Please make your check payable to Arlington-Belmont Crew, and mail it to:
c/o Robert Voges
50 Hemlock Street
Arlington, MA 02474
We will complete your registration when we receive your check, and you will receive a notification that your payment has been received and your registration is complete.